• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Grail TLD

dimebar1977

Oakley Expert
Ireland
So just landed,boy am I excited.tired of bidding and loosing, owners changing minds but now I've got em.
IMG_20191104_134545.jpg
IMG_20191104_134148.jpg
IMG_20191104_134114.jpg
IMG_20191104_134040.jpg
IMG_20191104_134313.jpg
IMG_20191104_134408.jpg

IMG_20191104_134335.jpg

Congrats!! I’ve got all but 2 of the TLD collection it’s a pretty cool collection

View attachment 671677

View attachment 671678
Stop the lights man. thats lovely to see that collection,I may get there some day but other stuff can put the anchors on.i saw them years ago,loved the look but not the gascan too much but with a while they've had a hold on me and these appeared at a good price so gimme gimme.ill keep looking for more and see how my collection develops.

Stop the lights man. thats lovely to see that collection,I may get there some day but other stuff can put the anchors on.i saw them years ago,loved the look but not the gascan too much but with a while they've had a hold on me and these appeared at a good price so gimme gimme.ill keep looking for more and see how my collection develops.
I’ve been working on 3 years and it’s still not complete yet. The 2 frames to go are the racing jacket and black/yellow Jupiter squared. There is a few that are harder to find luckily I have those already. The 2 I need are usually on eBay. I missed a pair of the Jupiter squared for $45 a couple weeks ago but it wasn’t complete I’d rather have complete pairs with box and papers but for $45 I would have taken it.My offshoot is not complete and I’m missing the bag for piston bone pair.

@Jakeracefox I hear ya on completes but you can't wear the box,still it's a joy to have everything.ive lost out on many due to the time differences between here and the us or wherever,quite annoying to wake up and find out you've lost out by a few cents or a buck.im stuck in MTB and mx so a lot of wedge goes on those too and of course TLD has/had some kick ass bits for casual wear too.

Love my TLD Jupiter LX. Made me a fan of all the Jupiter LX's.
The phobia's are bad ass for sure!

Love my TLD Jupiter LX. Made me a fan of all the Jupiter LX's.
The phobia's are bad ass for sure!
Yes,yes they are.ive had gascans before and and sold them on to friends but these are keepers.they slip off my head or caps,God I hate that.i love Jupiter's too and am always looking for Sebastian loebs as the cousin's a rally car owner driver and I want to give him a few pairs of quality shades to build his numbers.hes got a few already but you know,you can never have enough.

Back