• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Humble Collection In SA

hi dude,

could you arrange some cards like in post #27 pic 3 for the Rugby edition?!?

I made those Oakleynerd, just saved a image off of a google search then printed them and laminated, because when I bought mine I asked if they would give/sell me the card and they said no!!!

Stupid shops in SA say all oakley merchandise ie. stands, cards, ads etc belong to oakley and they must send them back when they sell items and what not, Idiotic people!!

yeah what crap! i just bought some display stands from a dude on Ebay of all places and he threw in some display cards for FREE!

Yea its crazy!!

But a few months back, I won a pair of plaintiffs on Facebook from Oakley SA, my mother offered to pick them up for me as I was working and she was in the area. When she picked them up, she asked if there was any advertising things she could buy/have and the Oakley rep person gave her 2 x 2.0 single tier stands and 1 x 2.0 double stand..

So now I have turned to ebay, but unfortunately I dont think those prices for 2.0 stands are justified, just my opinion!

Yeah.... The 2.0 stands are kinda steep... I too can't justify to pay those prices for plastic...

I just scored 4 pcs of metal double stands on eBay for less than $80... I think these are more worth it :biggrin:

Yeah.... The 2.0 stands are kinda steep... I too can't justify to pay those prices for plastic...

I just scored 4 pcs of metal double stands on eBay for less than $80... I think these are more worth it :biggrin:

i personally feel the 2.0 stands are more suited to display O-matter models and frogs, whereas the metal stands better display, the x-metals of coz. =)