• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My humble tiny collection

Thanks man:) Yeah, I like a lot of different ones. Love old school and new school:)
That's the way it should be. You can appreciate the old stuff while also acknowledging that some new stuff is cool. Too many here bash modern Oakley (luxottica), but will still try to grab limited edition pieces, or get the newer lens tech. A passion for Oakley shouldn't mean you can't appreciate the new stuff too!

how dare you recommend turning to alcohol to soften the blow of cOllecting. Now pass me the bottle, I'm running dry...again.
😂😂😂😂. Just make sure that your “subscribe and save” (liquor edition) is adequate to handle the monthly metal purchases.
I’m on the five step plan, and it includes:
1.) purchase uncontrollably
2.) Do not check bank account...sign for new package arrivals.
3.) order more metals.......sign for more packages.
4.) DO NOT CHECK BANK ACCOUNT, order more metals, sign for packages after placing new metal orders, go to liquor store after the bar, return home to order more metals.
5.) 1,2,3,&4 combined.
6.) admitting you have a problem
7.) seeking help for problem
8.) be accountable for future actions.
9.) find more constructive alternatives
10.) mentor others.

That's the way it should be. You can appreciate the old stuff while also acknowledging that some new stuff is cool. Too many here bash modern Oakley (luxottica), but will still try to grab limited edition pieces, or get the newer lens tech. A passion for Oakley shouldn't mean you can't appreciate the new stuff too!
Totally agree. It’s going to be very interesting to see what the future holds for Oakley. I’m beyond impressed with their Prizm technology.

😂😂😂😂. Just make sure that your “subscribe and save” (liquor edition) is adequate to handle the monthly metal purchases.
I’m on the five step plan, and it includes:
1.) purchase uncontrollably
2.) Do not check bank account...sign for new package arrivals.
3.) order more metals.......sign for more packages.
4.) DO NOT CHECK BANK ACCOUNT, order more metals, sign for packages after placing new metal orders, go to liquor store after the bar, return home to order more metals.
5.) 1,2,3,&4 combined.
6.) admitting you have a problem
7.) seeking help for problem
8.) be accountable for future actions.
9.) find more constructive alternatives
10.) mentor others.
It’s a good thing I’m not single. Or else there would be many more purchases 😂

Latest Posts

Back