• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My humble x-metal collection

Very cool, Juliets are definitely a classic and I think everyone should have at least 6... I do agree though, you try a R1 you may be in even bigger trouble. They aren't as big as most think they are and once you've justified spending $500+ on a pair, it just gets easier. :beach: Congrats on the great collection! :drinks:

Very cool, Juliets are definitely a classic and I think everyone should have at least 6... I do agree though, you try a R1 you may be in even bigger trouble. They aren't as big as most think they are and once you've justified spending $500+ on a pair, it just gets easier. :beach: Congrats on the great collection! :drinks:
Agreed with the R1 trouble.

Sent from Q's Note5

The price is another reason I'm staying away from Romeos. The XX and XS run steeper than julies but from what I've seen traded here R1 runs more. I have my doubts on the fit of XS for me but I think an XX will be fine.

But yea once you drop $300 on a pair of sunglasses it's easier the second, third, fourth....oh $hit I'm in trouble I bought half a dozen pairs! $500 per pair is a considerable leap.

Told a co-worker this morning that I had $300 plus in the pair I wore today and he cussed me the ____ out! All in jest but he was flabbergasted that I'd spend that much on shades....I said "dude I got numerous pairs!" He walked away shaking his head.

It's not easy for some to understand, but it's a healthy and costly obsession.Yyet, those who collect watches spens way more than we do on sunglasses. What's important for some people is not for others. My ex-GF thought I was nuts spending what I spend in X-Metals, but then she goes out and spends $600 on a pair of shoes.
Healthy.

I like that word. I can't help but to laugh, but there are worse things to be obsessed over lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Back