• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Idea!

If she's sentimental then shed probably put those glasses away forever to show the grand kids how grandpa proposed.

But good idea. Good luck!

I know this place is probably swarming with Alpha Male's and I also am one..But i am getting ready to ask my girlfriend "the big question" i am in the process of trying to figure out how to incorporate the one thing that she knows i really enjoy and thats sunglasses, Oakleys to be specific so i want to make a pair and have the lenses engraved with "WillUMryMe" but the "custom" section on their site does not offer a single frame she would wear so i need to get the lenses engraved, i am also trying to figure out how incorporate the ring in the center of a Square O hard case...anyone got any input for me...

so coool bro! if she says yes then oakley will forever be a part of your life. and when you get married she could never say no when you purchase a pair or two! and +10 to fears suggestion!! :cool:

Maybe you can be like those die-hard baseball fans that get married at their team's stadium, only you can have the wedding at One Icon

Because he is making it look like a pair of sunglasses for her. Do you thing man IT"S YOUR way don't worry about what anybody else thinks. Ed does etching he is damn good at it also

What's that got to do with getting lenses engraved?

As far as what to do... Why would you incorporate a hobby of yours into what should be a special moment for her? Why not associate it with something she likes?

She also is a fan of oakley...mainly because of me LOL...she has a small collection of 2 pairs so far....but i see her looking around for new ones. So its kind of "Our" thing now

Kind of forgot to show pictures of the finished products
her's

lenses engraved to say "I said yes"
7458_596013300742_223611082_n.jpg

Mine lenses engraved (Will you marry me)
1017405_596013360622_1840121963_n.jpg

Back