• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My IH X Metal Trio

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
So with the help of xmetalmaniac I have successfully added two custom IH x metals to my collection. It started with the IH juliet and due to my large head I felt the need for an xx. Then when the opportunity came along I decided to get some xs lenses cut. So here we are..

vyva6umy.jpg
ypabugy2.jpg
4aty6utu.jpg

So with the help of xmetalmaniac I have successfully added two custom IH x metals to my collection. It started with the IH juliet and due to my large head I felt the need for an xx. Then when the opportunity came along I decided to get some xs lenses cut. So here we are..

vyva6umy.jpg
ypabugy2.jpg
4aty6utu.jpg
Awesome and if this is your backyard i am so jealous:)

Awesome stuff. Im about to do my own IH XS here soon but was going with a different frame color but I like your (somewhat) triplets. Did you use IH juliet rubbers on the other 2?

Like I've said before IH line is always my #1. These customs definitely are top notch and do it justice.
Very nice Brett! Congrats!!!
Thanks fellas!
Awesome stuff. Im about to do my own IH XS here soon but was going with a different frame color but I like your (somewhat) triplets. Did you use IH juliet rubbers on the other 2?
They are linegear purple, pretty close match to oem. I may switch these around and try my two other frames. Can't go wrong with purple imo.

Thanks fellas!

They are linegear purple, pretty close match to oem. I may switch these around and try my two other frames. Can't go wrong with purple imo.

Do you like Linegear rubber? I might go linegear for my polished frame but was thinking blue. Walleva rubbers suck from what I have used before.

Do you like Linegear rubber? I might go linegear for my polished frame but was thinking blue. Walleva rubbers suck from what I have used before.
They're ok, much thinner than oem but comfortable and fit well. The nosebombs are slightly different in shape and size than stock but work just fine.