• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Journey for a triplewide (pictures added)

Nortika

I own Oakley
Premium Member
Lafayette, Co
First off I would like to thank @Steven Goldberg from the bottom of my heart, if it was not for him this would have never happened. Steven went and picked it up and stored it in his garage for me and sold me a few more pieces that I’ve always wanted.

I flew out Tuesday night from Denver, CO at midnight and landed in Orlando, FL at 06 in the morning, I had rented a 15 passenger van which I had to remove the seats but still store them in the van, in my opinion was the worst mistake and would not recommend it to anyone.

B2FEEE08-F1DF-4C85-9A7A-3BB22F573D7E.jpeg

I traveled to Steve’s house, unfortunely he was out of town so couldn’t help load the van, I really would have liked to have met him in person. Instead I met is fiancé and she opened the garage so I could load the stuff up.

E5E468BB-AAF8-4D6C-9DC1-37F0EF4062CD.jpeg

I was able to take out all the shelves and 4 mirrors which were on the inside laying against the plexi glass on the sides of the tower, then loaded the van,

FB4162CA-F4A2-4053-9385-33D5139307DF.jpeg
36A16ED2-5E0E-4EE7-BA00-0FDEF56B3890.jpeg

I traveled 2 days around 1600 miles to get home to get back before Friday to go on a job (which got pushed luckily until Monday, but I didn’t find out until Thursday which was no help since I had only a few hours left to drive when I was informed). In the end I think it would have been better to ship everything through a moving service, Due to the seats scratched the doors in a couple spots :(, so I’ll have to sand those out.

Here it is in its final resting place for now
Until I get time to work on it

A1CBA54A-FE22-472D-908D-16DC7E770CBA.jpeg

62807F96-922E-47F8-9A83-44272DCC5E5A.jpeg
2BF66112-AE83-4854-BDB5-91363272BF64.jpeg

I also picked up a few small items from Steven

D1B9854D-9B47-4BA1-93E7-8A5F4079F0B9.jpeg

Hope you enjoyed my journey

Thanks

First off I would like to thank @Steven Goldberg from the bottom of my heart, if it was not for him this would have never happened. Steven went and picked it up and stored it in his garage for me and sold me a few more pieces that I’ve always wanted.

I flew out Tuesday night from Denver, CO at midnight and landed in Orlando, FL at 06 in the morning, I had rented a 15 passenger van which I had to remove the seats but still store them in the van, in my opinion was the worst mistake and would not recommend it to anyone.

View attachment 460944

I traveled to Steve’s house, unfortunely he was out of town so couldn’t help load the van, I really would have liked to have met him in person. Instead I met is fiancé and she opened the garage so I could load the stuff up.

View attachment 460949

I was able to take out all the shelves and 4 mirrors which were on the inside laying against the plexi glass on the sides of the tower, then loaded the van,

View attachment 460952 View attachment 460953

I traveled 2 days around 1600 miles to get home to get back before Friday to go on a job (which got pushed luckily until Monday, but I didn’t find out until Thursday which was no help since I had only a few hours left to drive when I was informed). In the end I think it would have been better to ship everything through a moving service, Due to the seats scratched the doors in a couple spots :(, so I’ll have to sand those out.

View attachment 460956

View attachment 460957 View attachment 460958

View attachment 460960

Thanks

Glad to assist. Next is to fill that sucker up with goodies. It would of been nice to meet up. I’ll be in CO for business soon. Glad to see it made it home in one piece.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing the story. Glad to hear it all worked out and you made it home. Quite a journey that was!! Great thanks to Steven Goldberg for helping another member out like this. Very nice thing to do.

View attachment 460944

View attachment 460949

View attachment 460952 View attachment 460953

View attachment 460956

View attachment 460957 View attachment 460958

View attachment 460960

Thanks

Just noticed, your home is like an Oakley fortress LOL

Latest Posts

Back