• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded My Juliet + 300 for your LNIB PB1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Don’t listen to negative Nancys. You’re right on target with this trade. If I had an extra PB2 I’d trade you for that Juliet no problem.
Right??!! When did a PB2 become worth more than a Juliet?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Don’t listen to negative Nancys. You’re right on target with this trade. If I had an extra PB2 I’d trade you for that Juliet no problem.
Thanks Brother! I was hoping I was not going crazy. I do understand things might be different in UK.
I am not trying to make a profit, I just got a really good deal from an awesome member here thinking I would give to my son. He did not like the way they looked, so he tried my PB2 on and liked. This forum is about (to me) sharing hobby/passion with fellow O enthusiasts.

Last edited:
I'm a negative nanny.. some days I'm.a positive Johnny??? Maybe I've got it all wrong there. @SiRacer420 .. lol. Nanny or Nancy? See how dumb I am...lol... I cant recall what the saying actually is.. I could have replied properly to your comment but instead I did it this way. :showingbiceps:. Pitboss 2s last year were selling for around 150-200 (when a bigrabbit got a bunch of NPI frames) for the frame only so I'd believe that now they may go around 300ish for brand new with box and stuff..id say ur totally correct. I'd probably take that juliet too if I had any pb2s left. Good luck in your search but the true test is whether or not you'll be able to pull off the deal..then we'll all know....is a juliet worth a trade for a pb2??? Or the other way around..I'd say it is per your thread here @TheKid7

Free bumpage

Username Hidden said:
I'm a negative nanny.. some days I'm.a positive Johnny??? Maybe I've got it all wrong there. @SiRacer420 .. lol. Nanny or Nancy? See how dumb I am...lol... I cant recall what the saying actually is.. I could have replied properly to your comment but instead I did it this way. :showingbiceps:. Pitboss 2s last year were selling for around 150-200 (when a bigrabbit got a bunch of NPI frames) for the frame only so I'd believe that now they may go around 300ish for brand new with box and stuff..id say ur totally correct. I'd probably take that juliet too if I had any pb2s left. Good luck in your search but the true test is whether or not you'll be able to pull off the deal..then we'll all know....is a juliet worth a trade for a pb2??? Or the other way around..I'd say it is per your thread here @TheKid7

Free bumpage
😂

Nancy. Like Kerrigan. It also works like “He cried like Nancy Kerrigan”

Here’s one that sold this morning. New no boxes.

E0333BC9-732C-4A6E-A631-9B70FE689F54.png

If a juliet isn’t worth that, please send all your Juliets to me.

Username Hidden said:
😂

Nancy. Like Kerrigan. It also works like “He cried like Nancy Kerrigan”

Here’s one that sold this morning. New no boxes.

View attachment 746647

If a juliet isn’t worth that, please send all your Juliets to me.
Thanks brother!

I prefer to be a "Realistic Russell" . Do a "Completed listings check worldwide" and most are up at £300+ with the Box. Steven G had 2 up a few months ago they were $400, New & Boxed. For me not a realistic option at the timeas our customs threshold is £36. Yours is 650$

Putting up 1 Cheap PB2 on ebay is the exception not the rule.

Username Hidden said:
I prefer to be a "Realistic Russell" . Do a "Completed listings check worldwide" and most are up at £300+ with the Box. Steven G had 2 up a few months ago they were $400, New & Boxed. For me not a realistic option at the timeas our customs threshold is £36. Yours is 650$

Did they sell for that?

Username Hidden said:

Although I do appreciate bumps, I would say I have a pretty good feel on what things are pricing at on feebay and on here. I know I can put these Juliets on feebay and get someone out there to purchase for a lot more than I would expect, but thats not really the point. The point to this trade is..... There might be someone out there that has a PB2 and does not wear it and maybe wants to try or own another Juliet. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't it doesn't.

PB2 would def suite you man. GLWYT

Status
Not open for further replies.