• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Juliet & XS with custom cuts

Ben G

Oakley Expert
Essex, UK
Thanks to @Chris A Hardaway and his quality cuts, after being inspired by various members on here, ive gone for these two combos:

Firstly a pair of 4th gen Juliets (no serial) that the X-Man tuned for me earlier this year with a set of Daily Prizms

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great lens, bad photos! I feel this is a very classy combo, nice, clean, simple. Suited for all occasions. First time seeing through a set and I'm pretty impressed, already prefer them to BIP , although I'm sure once we get some real sun I may change my mind, but certainly prefer the warmer contrast.

Secondly my polished Carbon XS with Sapphire polarised

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hard to capture the beauty that is a sapphire lense, but it's safe to say I can't stop looking at them, my perfect XS in my humble opinion! Not a subtle combo, deffo stands out, but in a good way :cool-20:

I now feel the urge for more Prizm lenses in metal, although I can see sapphire appearing in everything, lol.

Cheers for looking :)

Thanks to @Chris A Hardaway and his quality cuts, after being inspired by various members on here, ive gone for these two combos:

Firstly a pair of 4th gen Juliets (no serial) that the X-Man tuned for me earlier this year with a set of Daily Prizms

View attachment 216571

View attachment 216570

View attachment 216569

Great lens, bad photos! I feel this is a very classy combo, nice, clean, simple. Suited for all occasions. First time seeing through a set and I'm pretty impressed, already prefer them to BIP , although I'm sure once we get some real sun I may change my mind, but certainly prefer the warmer contrast.

Secondly my polished Carbon XS with Sapphire polarised

View attachment 216572

View attachment 216573

View attachment 216574

View attachment 216575

Hard to capture the beauty that is a sapphire lense, but it's safe to say I can't stop looking at them, my perfect XS in my humble opinion! Not a subtle combo, deffo stands out, but in a good way :cool-20:

I now feel the urge for more Prizm lenses in metal, although I can see sapphire appearing in everything, lol.

Cheers for looking :)
Pics would be better if you took them outside :)

Cheers for the feedback guys :cool:

Haha, I will get a couple outside shots at some point Litos dude, just waiting on some more sun whilst I'm not at work :D I took 1 selfie for the woaywt thread, should have actually got out the car and snapped some photos of em on the bonnet :car:

Hmm, still need more prizm though! This Oakley addiction is hard to kick!

Back