• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Juliets Plasma Arrived

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Today they arrived my Juliets Plasmas whith Fire Iridium lenses that i ask for help and input earlier this week.

Thanks again to @Mike.vanderkoon and @StG and @Fernando for their help and comments, they help me a lot to know what to look for and make sure that they were the real thing and be sure of the shape they are in.

They are way better than the seller described them, the bridge is tight and i dont think they will need a tune up, the lenses are in great shape, the rubbers are not broken or sticky and the only flaw is that they are missing a nose bomb, other than that they are in great shape.

The nose bridge looks like they have not been tampered whith and all the other screws look fine too.

They came whith a box which the seller told me since the start of the deal that its not a matching box whith the frame, but for me its ok as i am not intend to sell them, i am going to keep them :D
20200815_095222.jpg
20200815_095238.jpg
20200815_095329.jpg
20200815_095409.jpg
20200815_095630.jpg

Last edited:
Bom dia!

Congrats 🥳 brother!

Now spray them White and take you place alongside me, where we can rule as Douchebag and Douchebag!

Thanks to all for the comments, and this was the pair of Juliets that i was looking for, a Plasma frame, as they remind me of the Plasma / Ice Iridium pair i used to have.

So when this ones were offered i couldnt say no , the problem now its that i think i aint going to stop at only 1 pair, as soon as i tried them on i remembered what they felt like to wear them :D

Last edited: