• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Latest Buys

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Hi OF, i want to share whith the Forum my latest buys over the last few days, I joined in July of this year and started with 3 pairs back then and as of this day I am up to 16 pairs, this Oakley thing is highly addictived :D

Here is the list:

1 Turbine Icon Woodgrain, Prizm Daily Polarized

1 Garage Rock Dark Amber Bronze Polarized who were beat to hell and I change them to Dark Bronze lenses (non polarized) I got the lenses from Ebay from a link that I saw here in the Forum

1 Gascan Matte Black Black Iridium

1 Enduro Matte Brown Tortoise whith Dark Grey lenses which also as the Garage Rock were pretty beat up, I didn’t care because I was looking for this particular pair to make them RX prescription glasses, the thing that intrigued me was the etching it had on the lenses, it says something like MI6, MI8 or MIB I couldn read it, are they part of a collection ??

Lastly this week a friend of mine who knows I like Oakleys gave me a pair of Hatchet frames, they need everything, Lenses, Icons, all the Rubber parts and the left spring hinge looks to be broken.

How hard is to get all that I need so I can use them ??

Or anyone here needs 1 for parts ?? I am willing to trade them for as many Gascan lenses I can get for the value of the Hatchet Frame.

I am posting the pictures in my next post, I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend, enjoy it.

20191130_161347.jpg
20191130_161641.jpg
20191130_161646.jpg
20191130_161557.jpg
20191130_161604.jpg
20191130_161439.jpg
20191130_161446.jpg
20191130_161507.jpg
20191130_161529.jpg

20191130_161411.jpg

Congrats!! Hatchet parts are extremely hard to come by. Juliet rubbers will work in a pinch for the stems but nosebombs are as rare as Unicorn poop.

Congrats!! Hatchet parts are extremely hard to come by. Juliet rubbers will work in a pinch for the stems but nosebombs are as rare as Unicorn poop.
Can you teel from my pictures if they are a Mercury or a Raw Aliminum frame ??, i did a quick search here in the forum and on ebay to look for parts for the Hatchet and only found the replacement lenses on Ebay from a brand called Walleva.
It looks that i need to spend something on the $ 100.00 us dlls range to make them wearable again, as i said before i need everything for them, and for that money i saw some pairs here in the forum that got sold for almost that same price ($100.00 dlls)
Besides i think they are somehow small for my shape of face, so if anyone is interested on them shoot me a PM so i start a trade post here in the forum, thanks .

Last edited:
Can you teel from my pictures if they are a Mercury or a Raw Aliminum frame ??, i did a quick search here in the forum and on ebay to look for parts for the Hatchet and only found the replacement lenses on Ebay from a brand called Walleva.
It looks that i need to spend something on the $ 100.00 us dlls range to make them wearable again, as i said before i need everything for them, and for that money i saw some pairs here in the forum that got sold for almost that same price ($100.00 dlls)
Besides i think they are somehow small for my shape of face, so if anyone is interested on them shoot me a PM so i start a trade post here in the forum, thanks .

Looks like raw.

If you can find a beat up Valve 1.0 and/or Mag Switch with nose bombs intact for cheap, and you're willing to throw away the frame then you can use the nose bombs as replacements. Them two are also hard to find so good luck with the hunt. Check with @Trump if he still got some or find that Hungarian guy on ebay who sells some of 'em (oakley-sammler | eBay Stores ). He used to sell some replacement stem rubbers and nosebombs for Hatchet and Valve 1.0

Looks like raw.

If you can find a beat up Valve 1.0 and/or Mag Switch with nose bombs intact for cheap, and you're willing to throw away the frame then you can use the nose bombs as replacements. Them two are also hard to find so good luck with the hunt. Check with @Trump if he still got some or find that Hungarian guy on ebay who sells some of 'em (oakley-sammler | eBay Stores ). He used to sell some replacement stem rubbers and nosebombs for Hatchet and Valve 1.0
Thanks for your help i will keep an eye out for those models then, i guess the fun is in the hunt also

Back