• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Latest Buys

Thanks for the suggestion on the Fuse + lenses and the blue ones are called "Glacier Mirror" i did a search and found their website.

1 question, do you remember if yours are Polarized or Standard ??
They're polarized. I think all their + versions are polarized. I have fuse+ in some other frames too. They're solid lenses. Little pricey for aftermarket, but solid.

Thanks for the heads up @Brit@KSA i did a search in the forum and found this very usefull thread, it looks like there are still available some rzrwires so i can buy a pair and replace the broken hinge on my Hatchet

@Wicked @Scarface , @Codechimp08 , do you know if the rubber socks of the rzrwire will also fit on the Hatchet ??

There are a bunch of threads that discuss swappable parts from other pairs for the hatchet. The earsocks from the razrwire won't work on the hatchet, unfortunately. I believe they're too short.

I know this isn’t the right color earsocks for the pair you have but they are new and oem

Hope that helps

Latest Posts

Back