• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Latest Buys

Thanks for the heads up @Brit@KSA i did a search in the forum and found this very usefull thread, it looks like there are still available some rzrwires so i can buy a pair and replace the broken hinge on my Hatchet

@Wicked @Scarface , @Codechimp08 , do you know if the rubber socks of the rzrwire will also fit on the Hatchet ??

Thanks for the heads up @Brit@KSA i did a search in the forum and found this very usefull thread, it looks like there are still available some rzrwires so i can buy a pair and replace the broken hinge on my Hatchet

@Wicked @Scarface , @Codechimp08 , do you know if the rubber socks of the rzrwire will also fit on the Hatchet ??
G/L, Hatchet’s are awesome! I don’t know the answer to that as I’ve never had a Razorwire.

G/L, Hatchet’s are awesome! I don’t know the answer to that as I’ve never had a Razorwire.
Thanks @Wicked for your response, i have another question, anyone here have used the Walleva aftermarket lenses for the Hatchet ??

I am wondering if they fit ok on the frame before i buy them, or is there another brand that makes lenses for the hatchet that will fit whitout problems like not fitting properly.

I am asking for aftermarket lenses brands because OEM lenses looks like there are hard to find.

Thanks @Wicked for your response, i have another question, anyone here have used the Walleva aftermarket lenses for the Hatchet ??

I am wondering if they fit ok on the frame before i buy them, or is there another brand that makes lenses for the hatchet that will fit whitout problems like not fitting properly.

I am asking for aftermarket lenses brands because OEM lenses looks like there are hard to find.
You could always have lenses custom cut. As far as aftermarket, you really have nothing to lose.....if they don’t fit just return them.

You could always have lenses custom cut. As far as aftermarket, you really have nothing to lose.....if they don’t fit just return them.
Yes, you are right about if they dont fit i can return them.
On your other advice of custom cut, any suggestions on lenses donors ??

Walleva is trash! Don't even bother. Trust me!

I have a set of fuse+ in a pair, they're nice. Top pair, I think its glacier or ice or something like that. Bottom pair is oem
20191210_192352.jpg

Back