• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Leave Of Absence...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I would first like to take this time to tell everyone that I apologize for my absence on the forum recently. Although I don't feel I am necessarily required I would just like to tell you all that I recently experienced a divorce from an 11 year marriage that ended in literally two hours. Watching 11 years of my life go down the drain in a matter of minutes certainly gave me a chance to reevaluate my life and my priorities. I lost someone that, at the time, I cared about deeply. I definitely do not take all the blame for the failure of my marriage but I certainly made mistakes as did she. I made a decision that I would definitely learn from those mistakes that I made and not make them in the future. One of them I felt was putting material things about relationships.

After taking a significant amount of time and reevaluating my priorities I have decided to take a step back from the material things in my life such as my Oakley collection and my Corvette. I still have a passion for Oakley and fast cars however I am going to integrated into my life at a slower pace. I plan to start visiting the forum again and continuing to moderate here. I did not want to give a rundown on my entire life but I thought that I should at least relay it to the community to at least give a brief description of where I've been and what has been going on. Please accept this as my sincere apology and I look forward to talking to you guys on the forum.

I can sympathize bro. The same reason is why I haven't been around. We didn't have 11 years but she's the woman I should have married. One thing WE need to protect - our careers, esp since mine was a co-worker. I should add... regardless of your status as a mod, you don't owe us an apology or explanation. You gotta handle your priorities.

I wholeheartedly agree with hearno, you owe no explanation or apology to anyone, but it is good to hear from you buddy.

All the best.

No explanation needed... I figured you were out running around in the Camaro. Best of luck and keep your head high. Im sure we'll get together sometime this year, your not that far away.

I appreciate the kind words. No camaro at this time....lol. Im glad to be back and look forward to it.

BAPD77

I feel very bad for you and the events that have happened in your life. Just remember that given time you shall always persevere.

With that your personal life is yours and that is your top priority always. I believe here we would not need an explanation for an absence.

I hope all ends up well.

Thanks man. In case you didnt know, im the one that contacted you via ebay in reference to the BR kits, glad to see you signed up here.

Thanks man. In case you didnt know, im the one that contacted you via ebay in reference to the BR kits, glad to see you signed up here.

You're welcome.

I know it was you. :)

Took me long enough but I signed up New Year's Day.

Back