• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My little collection

OakleyDan

Oakley Beginner
I just joined the site after lurking for a long time, and now I want to share my small but always growing collection of Oakleys.
Let me start with my first pair, my Flak Jackets. They started as a jet black pair with black rubber pieces and XLJ BI lenses, but I just swapped the earsocks and related pieces with lemon peel parts since the old ones were worn. I am pretty happy with how they came out. I also have regular BIP lenses for them.
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:
My next pair was a pair of SI GasCans in matte black with grey lenses with the American Flag icon. I had to have them from the moment I saw them. I will eventually put BI lenses in them.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Last edited:
I then bought a pair of SI Flak Jacket 2.0s since I love Flaks. I bought them as soon as I could get my hands on them, they are matte black with grey polarized lenses. These will also get BI or some sort of iridium lenses in the future.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

And to top it off for now, I just bought a pair of Half Jacket 2.0 XLs in polished black with BI lenses. I needed another pair in all black to wear for officiating football, I didn't realize at the time that the yellow pieces on my original flaks would prevent me from wearing them, so I had an excuse to buy another pair. I like the HJ's more than I thought I would, I like the fit a tiny bit better than my flaks. This concludes my collection for now, but I have 2 pairs on prescription glasses on the way I will add in. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Great start man! I like how your shades are all usable and pratical. I look in my case and half the stuff isnt really practical. My flaks and fuel cells get the most face time. Love it!!

Back