• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My little collection

Where did all of your glasses go?. I could have sworn you had a bunch more. No.metals?
I had to make some decisions a few months ago. When we first moved Bill's from 2 houses were rolling in and my son broke his ankle. It was too much all at once. So I had to sell all my x metals to pay some Bill's. Life happens so its not a big deal. Right now I'm still collecting on a smaller cheaper scale. Hopefully soon I can get another XS and a penny.

Last edited:
Well this is a preview of what's coming to me! @Bonz-1 made my RJ look like a million dollars!!!!! Burnt bronze cerakote and gold icons and bolts! I cant wait to get them in. Thanks my friend!

48350.jpeg

48349.jpeg

48347.jpeg

I had to make some decisions a few months ago. When we first moved Bill's from 2 houses were rolling in and my son broke his ankle. It was too much all at once. So I had to sell all my x metals to pay some Bill's. Life happens so its not a big deal. Right now I'm still collecting on a smaller cheaper scale. Hopefully soon I can get another XS and a penny.

Good luck brother. God will deliver and your situation will change. I wanna see you back rocking a Penny!

Back