• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Little X-Metal Family!

Is that sarcasm I work with these items every day and own 83 sunglasses myself I know more from personal experience than most I want every customer to be satisfied and I can have an opinion

Is that sarcasm I work with these items every day and own 83 sunglasses myself I know more from personal experience than most I want every customer to be satisfied and I can have an opinion

Sure you do......I don't care how much you think you know, or what you claim to have....... You have posted in several threads, violating forum rules, and being outright disrespectful. You fail to answer PM's... Continue to disrespect this forum and its rules and members and you will be banned. If you haven't read your PM then consider this your last warning.

nothing wrong having an opinion. it's the way you deliver it that matters.

Back