• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My MAJOR Recent Find...

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
I went out to Cali for a bit on a business trip and came back with some amazing pieces that I literally was shaking over seeing because I was so excited. So of course I want to share my enjoyment with everyone here so you can all see what I got to see. So here is my list of recently acquired glasses...

First up, The St. Patty Frogskin. I was wearing them the other day so I threw them up in another thread but it was with this batch of a purchase so here it is.

ei4l.jpg

Next is the SW FMJ Blue Frogskin. Finally got my hands on one!

rvf9.jpg

I drooled all over this thing... Finally got an STPL Frog to get one step closer to getting the whole set of STPL

acay.jpg

And you can't have the STPL Frog w/o the STPL Eyeshade!!!!

1l4k.jpg

Snagged a sealed Mambo Antix just because I love the little guy in it

qujw.jpg

This one was given to me as a gift by the gentleman I got them all from.. BEAMS

tw9.JPG

Another gift from him... 10/1/13 release Oil Rig Polished w/ Ruby

p5z8.jpg

Wanted to pick one of these up forever.. Figured why not Fast Jacket Polar

t01a.jpg

Now for the really really fun stuff..... C100 Gascan

a0k3.jpg

One of the top 10 glasses on my list of "I need them in my collection" The Flores Blue

41lr.jpg

Guy had 2 of these and I couldn't pass one up.... The matching Brown Flores!

2owy.jpg

Now this one.... I literally almost fell over. Appartently when David Flores made his Gascans, the CEO at the time had a very small face and couldn't fit well into the standard size. But he wanted the Flores artwork to be able to wear because he fell in love with it. So having the power of the CEO of Oakley, he decided to make a Gascan S version of it.... There are reportedly only 2 of these in the world! The old CEO and I are the only one with these!!!!!!

mx7g.jpg

And for the story above he decided he also wanted to rock the London Police artwork too. So I couldn't leave them alone in Cali.

ytqe.jpg

After all of that I sat and talked with the guy who I got all of these from and he threw in these too...

ijkv.jpg

So I am sure you can see why my excitement levels were through the roof! Hope you guys all enjoy as much as I do.

Back