• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My MAJOR Recent Find...

Thanks to everyone too. I'm glad everyone got to enjoy them as much as I can. Cheers to everyone and hears to meetin up in a bar for some whiskey sometime.

How much did u pay for the brown David Flores bro ???

Honestly... Way way less than I should have... Dude wouldn't take what I offered. He said "I am not into collecting things to make money. I am into collecting things because they mean something to me. If I can help someone else out that they'll mean just as much to , than I am going to do it." I would never do it, but if I down the line decided to sell anything, I could sell 2 pieces and get back what I paid for everything. Plus I paid him what he paid for everything. Not a dime more. That was his justification for it all. He had an extra Colette Frogskin too, but I just didn't have enough for it on me.

That's kool bro I just need the brown Flores and I will complete the Artis series I bet $835 for the ones on eBay this week but some one bet over a $1000 but I will keep looking bro I have over 200 pairs of Oakleys my self and 4 Oakley display cases my only mission Is a medusa whit googles a d the brown David Flores and I will be happy but is never enough Oakleys for me lol

Honestly... Way way less than I should have... Dude wouldn't take what I offered. He said "I am not into collecting things to make money. I am into collecting things because they mean something to me. If I can help someone else out that they'll mean just as much to , than I am going to do it." I would never do it, but if I down the line decided to sell anything, I could sell 2 pieces and get back what I paid for everything. Plus I paid him what he paid for everything. Not a dime more. That was his justification for it all. He had an extra Colette Frogskin too, but I just didn't have enough for it on me.

That's the way collectors should help each other out. That's how I roll as well, always move stuff as close to my cost as possible. Really cool that he struck that deal with ya. Miracles do happen ha!

That's the way collectors should help each other out. That's how I roll as well, always move stuff as close to my cost as possible. Really cool that he struck that deal with ya. Miracles do happen ha!

Absolutely man. It restored a little bit of faith in humanity for me. I would do the same if I were ever to sell. It's hard for me to let go though lol. I still have the first pair of glasses I ever bought 19 years ago.... I actually still wear them periodically.

Back