• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Medusa Collection...

Nice. I want one so bad. Sell me one.
Hook me up with a combination of the following:

Splice Murasaki Sports Exclusive ~ SKU 12-627
Splice Matt Kenseth Signature Edition
Emerald Time Bomb
#001 or 750 in the Limited Edition for 24k Juliet or XS
or a lead on some one willing to sell me their 24k Time Bomb

And then we can talk....

Why is everyone always trying to get over on me...lol

Because you have at least 4 Medusas and at least 4 Bobs!

Seriously that is incredible stuff, it's just like looking at a stack of 70 Ben Franklins.

A question though: how do you come to have 4 of something that you couldn't use? How did you not wind up with at least one Large?

Because you have at least 4 Medusas and at least 4 Bobs!

Seriously that is incredible stuff, it's just like looking at a stack of 70 Ben Franklins.

A question though: how do you come to have 4 of something that you couldn't use? How did you not wind up with at least one Large?
I have been collecting for a long time CG... Had an eye for things that might one day be sought after I guess....

I have been collecting for a long time CG... Had an eye for things that might one day be sought after I guess....

That's me, always late to the party.

I've found some solace in the fact that I did make it to XM's before the final bell, so I completely understand what you mean.

Maybe someday someone will want to trade for my second pair of 24K Juliets straight up...

BTW your sig is a great perspective. Every night I go into the garage and say goodnight to my NSX, amazed that it is there and grateful.

No, I won't trade it for a small Medusa, not even with goggles!

Latest Posts

Back