• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Metal Collection

Ok, so a little update. I have added several pair and a double wide since i originally posted. I went after raw collecting at first, but have since gone after serial matched pairs. I will be adding a copper hammerstem juliet to the mix here directly....

The top row is from left: Juliet Brown (serial doesnt match), Jordan R1 #2318, Mars Leather matching serial, Ichiro Carbon Blue matching serial:

Second row, from left: Titanium Juliet matching serial, XM/BI Juliet matching serial, Polished / blue Juliet matching serial, XM/Ruby Matching X-serial, 1st gen plasma / fire non matching serial, 1st gen plasma / ice matching serial

3rd row from left: Carbon / BIP sku pair, XM / Ruby non matching X-serial, polished carbon w/DWP and ichiro white rubber (no serial on frame), @jdd32 custom bone plasma & xm Ti02 w/blue irdium, my first Juliet (non serial BI, but has Blue Iridium lenses and ichiro rubber), 1st gen plasma emerald non matching serial

4th row from left: Transformers gascan w/ruby, Tron Pitboss w/Sapphire, Tron gascan w/ice

5th row, from left: my very first pair of Oakleys, period - A-Wire Thick Batwings w/clear blue, Medusa complete, Mag 4s Plasma Ice.

Bottom shelving holds my spare lenses and boxed rubber kits. Also have color rubber kits in the tray organizer, and various crap like vaults, stands, baggies, as well as some project frames and frames I never wear.

IMG_20171218_185016.jpg

IMG_20171218_185025.jpg

IMG_20171218_185031.jpg

IMG_20171218_185036.jpg

IMG_20171218_185041.jpg

IMG_20171218_185150.jpg

Very nice collection and well displayed.

I compile the R1 'Jordan' owners' list - can I add yours to it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very nice collection and well displayed.

I compile the R1 'Jordan' owners' list - can I add yours to it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Serial number is 2318. Let me grab a picture of the serial number this afternoon and post it in that thread also, if you don't mind.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That's one hell of a metal collection, congrats! What's the serial of your Juliet Brown and box? I'm always looking for my Browns box lol
I will look this afternoon when I get home. I think it's in the 3xx range.... Will let you know brother

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk