• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My MidLife Crisis

• Thread starter Deleted member 24326
  • Start date
Congrats .. beautiful piece.. wish I had the clams to purchase that from seller.. great guy to deal with

Thank you!! I once had the clams... but now I have a watch instead happy to hear he’s a good seller!! Certainly seems like a very good guy. I’m beyond excited about this timepeace. I remember well when it was released... I thought it was among the most wonderful objects I’d ever seen. Now I have one

Hi and warm welcome to the forum=) everyone deals with their midlife crisis in a diffrent way,me myself I bought a Onewheel. Never looking back I love it and I go everywhere with it=)

It’s actually made by Oakley. Pretty cool huh? Oakley used to make the best POS material... possibly ever as far as I’m concerned. They weren’t meant for sale, only for in store displays as I understand it.
You have built up a quality collection in no time. I recall asking you via PM on the origins of that Mad scientist. I hope you did not pay a fortune as it indeed is a replica from the Far East.
Only (3 or 5) of the original are known to exist. The original was created by a local artist in Cali and are almost double the size the replica. I have seen one in person myself but do not own one.
The replica had been a labor of love of a local artist in the Philippines and was a 2 year endeavor to create what you own today.
Hope this helps and keep the passion alive.

You have built up a quality collection in no time. I recall asking you via PM on the origins of that Mad scientist. I hope you did not pay a fortune as it indeed is a replica from the Far East.
Only (3 or 5) of the original are known to exist. The original was created by a local artist in Cali and are almost double the size the replica. I have seen one in person myself but do not own one.
The replica had been a labor of love of a local artist in the Philippines and was a 2 year endeavor to create what you own today.
Hope this helps and keep the passion alive.

I ended up not buying it. I appreciate your concern! It was thanks to this forum that I didn’t make the purchase

Hi and warm welcome to the forum=) everyone deals with their midlife crisis in a diffrent way,me myself I bought a Onewheel. Never looking back I love it and I go everywhere with it=)

I had to utilize google to see what that was. That’s very seriously awesome!!! Had I not already 8 major back surgeries, that’s something I definitely would’ve tried!

Who doesnt wanna ride on a awesome piece of crazyness like this in 29mph;)

ECE3B683-3142-4463-9E08-D7E0234DD9F3.jpeg

Who doesnt wanna ride on a awesome piece of crazyness like this in 29mph? The guy who belongs to this X-ray, that’s who
54BE50C6-F3F6-4AE7-B062-684BEAE90306.jpeg

I attempted to contact Oakley to see if they’d design my lumbar implants. It could’ve been magical.

I just bought the pièce de résistance of my collection. I still have four or five x-Metals to buy at which point I’m out, collection completed. This was by far the hardest to get. Oh and Bob was included in the sale
59ea04c3c356ebc35240fb1b46ba6455.jpg
5d39b78697dbce6f122801c650101d91.jpg
a1931eea056c6da01df0bf8653d20057.jpg

Latest Posts

Back