• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Modest IKEA Display Case

That case is nice. The other displays with your Oakley's are great.
That Father's Day gift is awesome!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

what lens is in your black xx on the yellow rack? it looks frosty. it looks like the lenses in the Dillon Optics shades.
Haha !!! Yes, I believe i'm the only one in the US with the Custom Cut Dillons in an XMetal frame :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Seems like a missed opportunity here: shouldn't Freddy, Penny, and Pool all be wearing some Oakleys? Make it so.
Freddy can wear them, but Pennywise is too thick headed lol...

And Mr. Pool looks silly in them...trust me, I've tried lol...

looks amazing. i have never even seen the lenses for sale by themselves. the lenses have intrigued me, but i hate all their frame styles. i have thought of doing cuts, but it did't seem like something i wanted to throw money at. do you have a lens source?

looks amazing. i have never even seen the lenses for sale by themselves. the lenses have intrigued me, but i hate all their frame styles. i have thought of doing cuts, but it did't seem like something i wanted to throw money at. do you have a lens source?
I did, but apparently word got out that Chris Hardaway was cuttin their lenses and sent him a nasty email or something - not even sure how they found out...

But yeah, I think it's near impossible buying just the lenses right now...

Back