• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Modest M Frame / M Frame Pro Collection

Dude those David Duval signed lenses are sweet! One of my fondest Golf memories as a kid was watching the 2000 Open at St. Andrews with my Grandpa; Tiger and DD were paired together Sunday to where the Cat complete the career slam.

As a fun tidbit, on tigers first trip to St Andrew’s for the Open as an Am, he was also rocking a SWEET pair of 2nd Gen M Frame Sweeps! A couple of the pics below are from the TGW Foundation headquarters.

Most importantly though…. Beautiful collection top to bottom! :)
8857038D-741B-4E23-A954-D78528D1B2EB.jpeg

CE5B5F0F-389C-4FDD-9081-DF4629F02E25.jpeg

Very nice collection. On this new case, are the locks standard, or redone in some way? My locks don't look like that. The lights, while obtrusive, really light up the case well.

Very nice collection. On this new case, are the locks standard, or redone in some way? My locks don't look like that. The lights, while obtrusive, really light up the case well.
I haven’t changed the locks out for different ones so I’d believe they’re original. The lights I’m not completely done with just yet. The set up was to get lights in it. I plan to make a fixture that will recess the lights onto the top side of the case with an acrylic cover. It’s just a rough rendering at the moment. I have to work out the fine details as the lights are motion activated on / off.

Latest Posts

Back