• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My name is Ben and I'm becoming an addict

My name is Al I joined here few days ago. The reason I joined is the members good reputation for selling, trading, etc...
I'm new to collecting Oakley's sunglasses and it's good to be here.
With that being said i'm looking for a pair of Pit Boss 1 Matte Black/black iridium polarized, the purchase will be done however the seller would like as long as he got a decent feedbacks here. my email is mar00n@msn.com
I apologize for posting this in the wrong thread but I don't know how to post or where if I need to purchase sunglasses.
My apology once again and thanks
:welcome:. You need 14 posts and 15 days until the exchange section opens up to you unless you become a premium member. Good luck and enjoy our forum!

:welcome:. You need 14 posts and 15 days until the exchange section opens up to you unless you become a premium member. Good luck and enjoy our forum!
Ah man
But I don't want exchange just to purchase, maybe if a member got something on eBay
And thanks for your reply I appreciate it

Ah man
But I don't want exchange just to purchase, maybe if a member got something on eBay
And thanks for your reply I appreciate it
Buy and sell is what the exchange section is. Think of it as the classified section. There is also trading availible in that section should you want to explore it one day. You can save $ and make a great friend at the same time!

Latest Posts

Back