• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My name is BriP, and I'm an Oakley-holic.

haha sorry the picture is bad. its a very vanilla combo- fmj/crystal black/ice irid. i got stares from this dude sporting a carbon/black juliet once on a train ride. it drew interest (vintage stuff usually does to "newer" oakley enthusiasts) but clearly too bold for his tastes hahahha
How does it wear in comparison with a Juliet? I've always wanted a Splice but could never find one to try on.

My name is Oakley-olic and that's what I am. Nice collection!:thumb: Glad I am not the only one.

There's a set of Ruby Clear Juliet lenses on eBay - could be a cool low light for you.

How does it wear in comparison with a Juliet? I've always wanted a Splice but could never find one to try on.

widthwise pretty similar... sits closer to the face, and orbitals are thicker so your view feels abit more restricted but a great pair. i think it represents all of the innovations at that time - torx screws to hold orbitals together (same as the Xmetals), FMJ technology, 3D sculpted unobtainium, and they cleverly designed it so that none of the FMJ bits actually contact your face when wearing (kind of a band-aid solution to the peeling issues). its historical significance is pretty huge.

Nice haul for just a few months. And a lot of cash!

Dibs on the Mag M. What lens size is it, and what did you pay?

yeah wayy too much cash. The Mag M is a Heater, with a G30 non-iridium lens.. I think its pretty rare as all the other Mag Mframes i've seen with G30 have iridium on it. I traded a Carbon/Fire Juliet (that i bought locally) for it.

My name is Oakley-olic and that's what I am. Nice collection!:thumb: Glad I am not the only one.

I think we all are on here for a reason. LOL

There's a set of Ruby Clear Juliet lenses on eBay - could be a cool low light for you.

HAHA yes, i COULD do that... OR maybe I just bought a Echelon Jawbone Ruby Transition lens that Ive been wanting as my ultimate Juliet Lens....Ruby ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT! but now that ive got it, im scared to cut it. its so expensive! :S

Back