• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My name is Charles, new to this site, looking to have my JULIET'S REPAIRED NOSE PIECES LOOSE NEED NEW GASKETS AND PINS, CAN'T FIND A PHONE NUMBER

Hello Charles. I know every single Phone number in the world...

I just don't know who they belong to.

Joking aside, the is an internet forum of enthusiasts, there is no Number to call. you can try looking for parts on eBay and Amazon and see if the sellers would communicate with you. or you can qualify for entering the exchange and communicate with individual members here who can help.

Hello Charles. I know every single Phone number in the world...

I just don't know who they belong to.

Joking aside, the is an internet forum of enthusiasts, there is no Number to call. you can try looking for parts on eBay and Amazon and see if the sellers would communicate with you. or you can qualify for entering the exchange and communicate with individual members here who can help.
Amen! I haven't been here very long myself, but from what I've seen, since I've been a member, this is a very tight knit community, and anyone you get pointed to will be highly trusted, and we'll established, and great at what they do. You can deal with these guys and sleep well in the fact that your glasses are in good hands!

That said, when I first got here I had the same issue, and I was directed to speak to @THE X-MAN for new flex couplers. But, there are several others here who do repair work as well.

You do have to wait a couple of weeks and make 15 posts to be able to do any business dealings here, but it'll be well worth wait 🤷‍♂️
Reguardless, have a great evening! And again, WELCOME! ✌😆😆😆😆😆😆

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_7865.gif

Back