• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new Badass Skull Display Stand

JoshAD330

Oakley Enthusiast
I just bought a custom made skull single display stand. It is so bad ass! It is also spiked and when the skull's eyes are exposed to light they will glow in the dark. I thought it was a piece of art and it belonged in my small humble collection. I am using it to display my Half X Oakleys. I am attaching some pics. :)

002.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

Ive seen those on Ebay, the guy makes several variations. All of them are pretty kewl! Nice addition.

Ive seen those on Ebay, the guy makes several variations. All of them are pretty kewl! Nice addition.
Thanks KillerCollector. Yes I think I got them from the same seller you are referring to. The seller is OAKLEYMADNESS on Ebay. His custom made stands are indeed pieces of art and a great addition to any Oakley collection. For the record he did not pay me to say this. lol. I am just a happy customer. :)

Thanks Dieseltech. I got mine on Ebay. The seller is OAKLEYMADNESS and he has different variations of the skull stand theme. You should check it out. Your x metals will look great in one of those stands. They are pieces of art.
Yeah thanks I will have to look him up. I might need one of those. :)

Back