• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Collection

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
image.jpeg
When I got back into Oakleys again about a year ago, I jumped in headfirst, and it wasn't long before my wife started bitching. So, I slowed down a bit, and started collecting unusual Microfiber Bags. Not as fun as collecting X-Metal glasses, but interesting nonetheless.
ToniGht, I landed what I think is my best yet, or at least it is very interesting. I have no idea what it was issued with, but it is my favorite and most interesting bag thus far. Any in.formation about this bag or its origin would be greatly appreciated. I like it!

Oh, the ad said that it's a Custom. I suspected that meant that it didn't come with a pair of Medusa Goggles. I just had to,have it. I don't collect them to make money, and I really don't have that many. If one looks really cool I'll just pick it up. Do You have any idea how they make them? The Oakley Tag is pretty cool too. Thank You for the information. There isn't much info that I've found about collecting bags.

Back