• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

SpeakForYou

Oakley Expert
Scotland
Seems I've caught the Frogskins bug, just bought my 2nd pair from the O Store in Bluewater, England. Picked up a pair of Deuce Coupe ones. I wasn't sure wether or not to get the Holbrook or the Frogs but the Frogs won, might pick up the Holbrooks at a later date. Will post some pics later.

Finally got some pics of them:

66a50504.jpg

91dde8fa.jpg

Pictured with my VR46 Frogs'

ed5ff385.jpg

Nice Oakley bag...

a73ba048.jpg

...comes in handy to keep my Hydrophobic kit, Lense Cleaning Kit, VR46 Frogs + box, Deuce Coupe Frogs + box and my case

Very happy with all my goodies :)

I like both those pairs. The Holbrook Deuce Coupes are really cool if you do decide to pick those up too!

The VR46's are really nice, had quite a few compliments on them.

I've just purchased a pair of Acid Blue Frogs':biggrin:My mother is going to kill me haha. I can just hear her now "What do you need 3 pairs of sunglasses for? It's not as if it's sunny all the time here!"

Will need to find a pair of Blue Iridium lenses or some Blue VL aftermarket ones for them.

Those are nice i love my Holbrooks but they scratch easy in my opinon i ruined a pair my first day i have the Shaun Whites, just thought id give you a heads up i since got them replaced and love them

Back