• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

Depends I guess. I personally am waiting for the Summit series in October. If you don't want to wait maybe the Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald. Emerald is not a common lens option for Frogskins.

Depends I guess. I personally am waiting for the Summit series in October. If you don't want to wait maybe the Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald. Emerald is not a common lens option for Frogskins.

Was thinking about buying both the green and blue Summit Frogs. Not that keen on the Acid Tortoise ones.

Smog Plaid perhaps? Marine Fade? Matte Denim? Wildberry 'n' Milk? SW 24k? Van Ness? Blacklights? Polished Clear? Crystal Black? Crystal Blue? Antifreeze? There's a lot of options, old and new.

Smog Plaid perhaps? Marine Fade? Matte Denim? Wildberry 'n' Milk? SW 24k? Van Ness? Blacklights? Polished Clear? Crystal Black? Crystal Blue? Antifreeze? There's a lot of options, old and new.

Maybe the Marine Fade or the Antifreeze. Will need to save some money up and track them down :)

I recommend the purple fades or fire flora fades. Some of the best frogs for the money in my opinion. Or buy some Orange acids and throw some fire lenses in there.

Quick question:

Would Violet Iridium Lenses look alright in Acid Blue Frames?

was going to ask if anyone had any pics of the Crystal Blue Frogs but just seen JK selling a pair on Ebay with great pics. Thanks pal:biggrin:

Back