• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

Stick with picking up Frogskins I had the Holbrooks but just ended up trading them for more frogskins :).

Stick with picking up Frogskins I had the Holbrooks but just ended up trading them for more frogskins :).

I was going to pick up a pair of Holbrooks. Tried them on in one of the O Stores I was in a quite liked 'em. May be buying another pair of Frogs very soon :) If not I'll get one, two or maybe three of the Summit series.

Well my VL lenses arrived today :) Just spent about 20 mins to fit them, Oakley lenses are a lot easier to pop in and out than the VL ones. Thought I'd try them on my Acid Blue Frogs:

Before
56093ae7-b241-e6fa.jpg

After
56093ae7-b259-5b0a.jpg

I think that's the way Oakley should have made them Acid ones, look better than the boring grey lenses.

Attachments

• 56093ae7-b241-e6fa.jpg
    56093ae7-b241-e6fa.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 56093ae7-b259-5b0a.jpg
    56093ae7-b259-5b0a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 261
I got the same combo, def look alot better with the VL lenses. I seem to get alot of attention when I take these frogs out!

I got the same combo, def look alot better with the VL lenses. I seem to get alot of attention when I take these frogs out!

Yeah I can see why! I bought some emerald green lenses for my Deuce Coupes but don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle of fitting them lol.

Was going to swap over the lenses in my Deuce Coupes from the Black Iridium to the VL Emerald Green but have now decided I don't like them with the frame, so if anyone wants some VL Emerald Green Lenses give me a PM.

The Jupiter's got me started too, they were pretty hard to find in Alberta for some reason.. but finally stumbled upon a pair and now I have a total of 10 pairs.. haha yikes, amazing how a collection can grow so fast

I've pre-ordered my 5th pair of Frogs :D

Was just outbidded on ebay for a pair of Eyepatchs :( Not fair.

Latest Posts

Back