• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Inmates Stink

I bought a book off ebay that smelled like cigarette smoke. I Google how to get the smell out. They said elevate the book in a large paper bag put church olé brackets in their and seal the bag for a couple of days. Check the smell and re seal it with new brokets. I guess charcoal has the ability to absorb oder s. I used to work with codex which has a toxic oder. We had a venting system that had a charcoal filter.

on hair. i think the source of stink - earsocks
Yeah the ear socks are the worst part but even the nose pieces and the actual metal smells. I know that sounds wired but I took the ear socks off and the dang things still smell. I am getting real ticked off about it. I ordered new ear socks and nose pieces from Oakley but the ear socks are back ordered.

Oakley sent me new nose pieces and ear socks free of charge. Finally I can wear my Inmates. I love em. The felt on the inside of the hard case that that were shipped in are a list cause though. Oh well.

Back