• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new Juliet lenses display

Sharing a work in progress... I prefer the overall look of the original metal Oakley stands but the main drawback was that one couldn't display the frames open like the newer stands. Here is a work-in-progress with a possible solution...

2020-06-11s.jpg
2020-06-11bs.jpg

More tweaking needed but wondering what folks here think of it so far... Like Red Bull, I gave it wings.

Goodness me, I saw your custom coin holder and realized my coin and original X-metal vault (hahahaha....what a waste of money and space....still looks neat) are around in a box somewhere.

That first pic at the start of the thread.... stunning!

New update!

It took me a LONG time but I finally drew up a model replica to my satisfaction of the now-defunct Oakley Elite "faceted" logo. It's my favorite of the "non-standard" O's Oakley has done. It's the one they had on the C-Six's and the original Pit Boss for a short time.

The first image shows a couple of the trial prints on top, which weren't to my liking because the Z-seam blemishes were too obvious, then two good ones I made to my liking in the middle, one in 13cm and one in 6.4cm. The black one is the original metal logo that was mounted on the hard box of the Pit Boss which I modeled from, which is what I replicated with the 6.4cm size.

Second image is closer up of the original logo with the 2 good printed replicas. :dance:

2020-06-21s.jpg

2020-06-21as.jpg

Back