• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new Juliet lenses display

Natural extension from the stuff I've already built/modelled, but still took me a long time to model up, mostly because the lettering had to be built one by one.

(Pen used as size reference - This one I printed is 14cm in diameter. Yes I know there are some artifacts on the top flat surfaces... working on it!)

2020-07-27as.jpg

2020-07-27bs.jpg

2020-07-27cs.jpg

Haven't had much time to do more stuff but I thought I'd post an update:

Played around making a low profile stand based on the gen 1 metal stands design:
2020-09-11 (10).jpg

And also added wings to the original Polarized stands so that the I can display the sunglasses open:
2020-09-11 (9).jpg

Then I modified the @Ironranger88 stands to be a single low profile stand for a different look: (2 variations, left one is first try, right is a further tweaked one that sits even lower) (Thanks @Ironranger88!)
s 2020-09-11 (3).jpg

Here's what it looks like on its own (tweaked version)
2020-09-11 (8).jpg

I also took some time modelling a "geometrically perfect" rounded O-logo. (Middle red one is original Oakley metal logo, top is version 1 in orange metallic and bottom is version 2 in green bronze)
s 2020-09-11 (4).jpg

And in case anybody wonders where I placed the other prints I've made before:
s 2020-09-11 (2).jpg

s2020-09-11 (1).jpg

Haven't had much time to do more stuff but I thought I'd post an update:

Played around making a low profile stand based on the gen 1 metal stands design:
View attachment 787391

And also added wings to the original Polarized stands so that the I can display the sunglasses open:
View attachment 787394

Then I modified the @Ironranger88 stands to be a single low profile stand for a different look: (2 variations, left one is first try, right is a further tweaked one that sits even lower) (Thanks @Ironranger88!)
View attachment 787383

Here's what it looks like on its own (tweaked version)
View attachment 787393

I also took some time modelling a "geometrically perfect" rounded O-logo. (Middle red one is original Oakley metal logo, top is version 1 in orange metallic and bottom is version 2 in green bronze)
View attachment 787384

And in case anybody wonders where I placed the other prints I've made before:
View attachment 787382

View attachment 787386
That’s cool

Back