• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new Juliet lenses display

Yes I know. I meant the display. Is it adjustable for other lenses?

Oops... my bad. Reading comprehension fail for me. Sorry. 😜

I don't know if the holders will fit other lenses because I designed them for the Juliet and haven't tried other lenses shapes. But if I wanted to try to mount to other frames I can go back to my 3D model and resize the posts then print them.

Dam that is cool! Do you have anything over them to protect them—plastic or glass?

also share some of those Ruby’s 😆

Right now they're placed inside a shelf so there's a cover above but no protection up front. Might look into a glass door or something later...

Continuing my 3D printing fun here's something I just made... Holders for O coins.

2020-05-29.jpg

Eons ago I bought a pack of Oakley metal stand rods only without the stand/frame and never knew what to do with them... Until now! :)

I know others have already 3D printed the stands before but just want to share my make... First pic far left is an original stand (slightly levitated due to rubber feet underneath) and the other two is what I made with the original rods attached.

The stands I drew up from scratch with the original stands as size reference, with added touches with the logos. I made the vertical plate thicker than original and added a bit of an extension to the back of the base to help compensate the heaviness of the metal rods vs the plastic stands... Tried it with 2 Juliets and they hold steady.

Once I use up all the original rods, I plan model up the rods themselves in 3D and figure out the mounting then I will make a complete set.

2020-06-01.jpg

2020-06-01 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back