• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New, Possibly Unattainable Goal

sounds like what i originally planned to do. til i got my Penny. and didn't like them on me, so off they went. doubt i'll get the Half X as well. so looks like i'll just end up getting pairs i actually do like. =)

sounds like what i originally planned to do. til i got my Penny. and didn't like them on me, so off they went. doubt i'll get the Half X as well. so looks like i'll just end up getting pairs i actually do like. =)
I'm kinda hoping for the same. It'll undoubtedly save me a lot of coin!

I'm kinda hoping for the same. It'll undoubtedly save me a lot of coin!

i'm kinda the same as jonoyong. as much as i wanna get every x-metal, i really don't like the half-x and romeo 2s.

I figure since I already have 6/8 of the Models and 5/6 of those are already in the correct colorway, why not! (only the X-Squared and Romeo2 to go! and a Penny in X-metal...)

i'm kinda the same as jonoyong. as much as i wanna get every x-metal, i really don't like the half-x and romeo 2s.

the only X-metals left in my hunt, are the 2 Romeos, and an X Squared model. just can't bring myself to get the rest, classics as they may be. oh well.

the only X-metals left in my hunt, are the 2 Romeos, and an X Squared model. just can't bring myself to get the rest, classics as they may be. oh well.

as much as i want to really like the romeo 2s and the half-x, i just really can't see myself wearing those and that's my premise to everything i buy, that its something i'm going to wear and not just to display. i guess that's good, i can use the $$$ for other oakley goodness! lol

Back