• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My "new" R1...per Se.

This area of the forum is going to be pure poison for me.

No more showing off Romeos. That is now banned.

Also, nice lenses. The linegear stuff gets a lot of criticism, but some of it (especially for Romeo) seems alright to me.

Hahaha...the only criticism I know is how the R1 lens have fitting issues. Other than that, Linegear is my number one choice for aftermarket in case I couldn't get OEM. Have stopped buying any other aftermarkets totally. Guess with all the feedbacks, LG has relaxed the tolerance for these lenses so they fit better. Just my guess...

Thanks for the feedback on the linegear lenses. I think I remember reading that the fit issues with the Romeo lenses may be more to do with the variations in the frames themselves, as opposed to the lenses. Could be wrong on that.

Thanks for the feedback on the linegear lenses. I think I remember reading that the fit issues with the Romeo lenses may be more to do with the variations in the frames themselves, as opposed to the lenses. Could be wrong on that.
I did read about that too...guess I'm just lucky then.