• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Sunglass Picker

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
So I figure I would assign a pair of glasses to each of the balls and when it comes up cross reference to a chart. That way I don't have to mark up the balls and if I get rid of a pair not have a screwed up ball and bonus if I ever decide to break out a hot game of bingo I still have it! Lol
6ezysaga.jpg

Too cool, awesome idea! Will you be replacing the balls after they are selected, or will you remove them from the bin until you go through your whole collection?

I asked the same question. The consensus was to put the ball back in and let fate decide how many times a week I wear it

based off the image if you have some qued up it will be at least a couple days till you have the chance to repeat

based off the image if you have some qued up it will be at least a couple days till you have the chance to repeat

Yea it look like at least 2 weeks till anything repeats. assuming you have enough pieces to assign 1 to each ball.

I can't wait for the randomizer to pick the OTT I want to see that.

This is a great idea! Really makes deciding which pair to wear a lot of fun!

There are 75 balls. I have 7 juliets, 3 mars, 26 half x (don't ask), 3 straight jackets, 3 flak jackets, 1 Over the top, 1 twenty, 4 frogs, 1 whisker, 1 c wire, 1 zero, 1 m frame, 2.0, 1 orange/black Mframe. I will assign each pair a ball and put the rest away. I'm theory I could draw the same ball every day and wear only 1 pair but the odds are highly unlikely.

Back