• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Sunglass Picker

This is an interesting and fun method but would not work for me. What pair I wear has to coordinate with what I am wearing for the day. Also, certain frames do not fit under baseball caps or beanies too well so I have no doubt I would be throwing balls back into the mix repeatedly until I picked one that "worked."

I think it is safe to assume you are the world's foremost Half X collector by a longshot.

This is an interesting and fun method but would not work for me. What pair I wear has to coordinate with what I am wearing for the day. Also, certain frames do not fit under baseball caps or beanies too well so I have no doubt I would be throwing balls back into the mix repeatedly until I picked one that "worked."

I think it is safe to assume you are the world's foremost Half X collector by a longshot.

I think Metals work well under beanies. I cordinate what im going to wear with what shades im going to wear ;)

I don't go out every day anymore as I am a bum. But if anyone is interested I will start a thread and do a running total

Back