• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Newest Pickup

I don't think the Grab Bags included Fuel Cells. I know Oakley hosts a golf tourney every year, so those are probably a give away to the players. Most likely a custom for the event, nice pick-up.

Yes these were the glasses participants received in the Skull Cup Pro Am series. About 12 a year with the winners all flying to Arizona to play a West Coast vs East Coast match. The reps get all of their accounts together for a great day of golf. I have brought teams out to both the Battle of the Bay and The Bear Trap. Lots of booze, golf and prizes.

2012 Oakley Pro-Am

im thinking of maybe finding a mint pair poss trading for some since i bought the si tonal flags maybe i can trade for some mint gloss black who knows

Yes these were the glasses participants received in the Skull Cup Pro Am series. About 12 a year with the winners all flying to Arizona to play a West Coast vs East Coast match. The reps get all of their accounts together for a great day of golf. I have brought teams out to both the Battle of the Bay and The Bear Trap. Lots of booze, golf and prizes.

2012 Oakley Pro-Am

so did they only go to the winners or everybody i havent seen alot of them so i was hoping it was just the winners

Back