• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My O collection thread

jhnbssll

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all, thought it was about time I posted some pics of my collection. It started a few decades ago but until a few years ago I only had 4 or 5 pairs - it's ramped up a bit recently 😂 My first pair of Oakleys were Black Gold Eye jackets with Gold Iridium lenses and my second pair were Juliets, X Metal with Black Iridium lenses. The collection has grown around these models primarily as you can see :)

20221231_111438.jpg

Top shelf has two pairs of X Metal XX and three pairs of Juliet's including some TiO2's and replica Ichiro's - I bought the Ichiro lenses and put them in a polished frame I had with some aftermarket green rubbers.

20221231_110547.jpg

Second shelf is mainly Juliets with a pair of wires at the front. The only pair missing are my Plasma/Ice Juliets which are currently in the car - I swap them round quite regularly so they all get a wear :) The Bob head is one I printed, quite pleased with it!

20221231_110555.jpg

Third shelf is for the Eye Jackets :cool: I stupidly sold my first pair but bought a replacement pair a few years back. I've actually got two more pairs of black gold / gold - one pair live in my van as dailys, the other pair I bought cheap for the arms and lenses as someone had heated and bent the frame at the noise piece - obviously someone with a big head owned them at some point haha.

20221231_110601.jpg

Shelves four and five get a bit random... A mix of Flak 2.0's. frogskins, Crankshafts, Gascans, Flight Jackets and some MX goggles...

20221231_110610.jpg
20221231_110615.jpg

Anyway, thats my little lot! I don't expect to add many more to it now but a pair of first gen Electric Mustard Eye Jackets would be nice, as would some Romeo 1's... One day maybe :)

Very nice. Makes the fact my Mega wide 3.0 that is still in my Garage masquerading as a Display Cabinet a mere 27 months after acquiring it P**s me off even More!! 😂😂😂😂

Hi all, thought it was about time I posted some pics of my collection. It started a few decades ago but until a few years ago I only had 4 or 5 pairs - it's ramped up a bit recently 😂 My first pair of Oakleys were Black Gold Eye jackets with Gold Iridium lenses and my second pair were Juliets, X Metal with Black Iridium lenses. The collection has grown around these models primarily as you can see :)

View attachment 1021973

Top shelf has two pairs of X Metal XX and three pairs of Juliet's including some TiO2's and replica Ichiro's - I bought the Ichiro lenses and put them in a polished frame I had with some aftermarket green rubbers.

View attachment 1021974

Second shelf is mainly Juliets with a pair of wires at the front. The only pair missing are my Plasma/Ice Juliets which are currently in the car - I swap them round quite regularly so they all get a wear :) The Bob head is one I printed, quite pleased with it!

View attachment 1021972

Third shelf is for the Eye Jackets :cool: I stupidly sold my first pair but bought a replacement pair a few years back. I've actually got two more pairs of black gold / gold - one pair live in my van as dailys, the other pair I bought cheap for the arms and lenses as someone had heated and bent the frame at the noise piece - obviously someone with a big head owned them at some point haha.

View attachment 1021971

Shelves four and five get a bit random... A mix of Flak 2.0's. frogskins, Crankshafts, Gascans, Flight Jackets and some MX goggles...

View attachment 1021970View attachment 1021969

Anyway, thats my little lot! I don't expect to add many more to it now but a pair of first gen Electric Mustard Eye Jackets would be nice, as would some Romeo 1's... One day maybe :)
Nice stuff. You cycle?

I road cycle with my wife and friends. Zwift in the winter. Bikes definitely higher level than my skill 😂

Latest Posts

Back