• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My O Matters (now 181 strong)

Thanks y'all! I'm kind of specific on what I like so it's taken a while to find most of these. Some of them just happened. Like I don't know how I ended up with more than 2 minutes but I'm ok with it! Now that I have most of the X Metals I want I'm focusing more on O Matter.

I remember that thread haha!! And as for the last plate, I may be selling all mine off here soon. Not 100% sure though, but if I do I'll let you know. Also on the ott, have you tried the dawn detergent wipes? I can't stress enough how amazing those things are on Oakley omatter frames.
Both gen 2 with pads and holes. One is complete, the other I got for a c note but it still smells a bit like Guido.

I need that last plate lol

I remember that thread haha!! And as for the last plate, I may be selling all mine off here soon. Not 100% sure though, but if I do I'll let you know. Also on the ott, have you tried the dawn detergent wipes? I can't stress enough how amazing those things are on Oakley omatter frames.
I'll be on the lookout!

I tried a ton of stuff but I don't think I've tried that. I'll give them a go, thanks man!

If all else fails I plan to have it stripped and painted or cerakoted or something. I have some new oem lenses so I can play around with it.

I'll be on the lookout!

I tried a ton of stuff but I don't think I've tried that. I'll give them a go, thanks man!

If all else fails I plan to have it stripped and painted or cerakoted or something. I have some new oem lenses so I can play around with it.
Sounds good man. Ott are an amazing custom project frame. I hope those wipes work, I use them every time I clean my frames, especially new ones I buy.

Back