• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley addiction is getting worse... and I'm realizing it!

I was at 30 pairs when i joined the forum last year. I've bought and sold since i've been on here, but i'm currently at 81. About to sell 2 more, but add 5 more to the mix.

I seriously don't want to hit the 100 mark. I need to sell some more :sad:

I think I hit my "wow" when I hit the 100 mark....and acquired 2 single towers and filled them both up....I'm not sure when I joined the forum, I think I only had around 60 or so when I joined...I'm currently at 124, but I buy/sell/swap alot...so that number is constantly going up and down.

But you also sell quite a few as well.....

I only sell what I have doubles and triples of... I try never to have more than 3 of any one pair, but sometimes bulk deals come along and they are too good to pass up.

My system is that I try to have two of everything I keep in my collection, because if I keep it I like it so I want one to wear and one for display. If they are not new and I am keeping, I try to upgrade my stock so if I see new or mint available I will buy it and rotate out the used (thats how I usually end up with three).

But then there are times when I buy bulk from other collectors, I might only want a few of what I buy but I buy so I can get the deal and then disperse the rest. I attribute the bulk of my collection to trading as I prefer to trade in most cases and I have made that offer on many occasions and in postings, I often will give two or three to one on an item I really want so my system works for me.

Usually if I am selling there is a large ticket item I am looking to get, right now its a watch with a rather large price tag... :)

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, if ever I have anything for sale that you are interested in and have something that I may be interested in for trade... PLEASE HIT ME UP! :)

I only sell what I have doubles and triples of... I try never to have more than 3 of any one pair, but sometimes bulk deals come along and they are too good to pass up.

My system is that I try to have two of everything I keep in my collection, because if I keep it I like it so I want one to wear and one for display. If they are not new and I am keeping, I try to upgrade my stock so if I see new or mint available I will buy it and rotate out the used (thats how I usually end up with three).

But then there are times when I buy bulk from other collectors, I might only want a few of what I buy but I buy so I can get the deal and then disperse the rest. I attribute the bulk of my collection to trading as I prefer to trade in most cases and I have made that offer on many occasions and in postings, I often will give two or three to one on an item I really want so my system works for me.

Usually if I am selling there is a large ticket item I am looking to get, right now its a watch with a rather large price tag... :)

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, if ever I have anything for sale that you are interested in and have something that I may be interested in for trade... PLEASE HIT ME UP! :)

says the guy with
3216546651 Romeo 1s

Latest Posts

Back