• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Collection So Far...

ajwilson20

Oakley Enthusiast
Plymouth, UK
Thought it was about time that I started a thread. I posted a introduction thread when I first started on here last September and when I look back now I guess I have come a fair way, no doubt spurred on by all you guys and your great collections. Also I can post any new purchases in one place

I got myself a single wide aluminium case fairly early on as even though I didn't have many glasses I was worried that they would get damaged lying around so wanted somewhere secure to put them. Its also very handy having the drawers to store away the boxes from the glasses. Thanks to Spenc for helping me get the case.

I started with a pair of Eye Jackets which were the first pair I ever bought back in 1999. My parents went on a trip to New York and I asked them to bring me back a pair of Fives Squared and I bought 2 pairs of Radarlock's for cycling. I had a few prescription glasses over the years ( 2 pairs of square wire 2.0's and a pair of Thread 4.0's) but I damaged one pair and lost the other of the square wires so I now wear contact lenses which allow me to wear the sunglasses without any problem.

This is how things looked right when I got the case set up:
IMG_1390.jpg
IMG_1389.jpgIMG_1391.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg

Thanks again, I picked up the pop cards and things as I went along as not having a huge amount of glasses they would look a little lost on the shelves on their own. The plan is as I get more glasses then I wont need as many display items and the glasses can do the talking themselves. I have taken some items away as I've added new Oakley's so far.

Back