• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi all!

Just thought to stop by and show you my Oakley Collection that I have managed to accumulate over a time and a lot of research..

IMG_8370.JPG
IMG_8371.JPG
View attachment 359691

Last edited:
What are the bags in the back the blue and tan ones. Also will those metal shell cases hold Juliet's or XX?

What are the bags in the back the blue and tan ones. Also will those metal shell cases hold Juliet's or XX?

Hey Soundwave! I'm not sure if the metal shells will hold any of the two.. I got them with my prescription glasses..

In regards to the Blue and Black / Tan Bags, they are a couple of SI Computer Bags.. The Blue and Black is a "Prototype Sample" so it's rare to see one that colour.. The tan one instead in an actual line product (Still hard to find as it is as new and don't see many of them).

I hope the info helps!

I wish I was in the market for a $110 Oakley Bottle opener.

That's what they are sold for here in the UK.. There is only 1 Oakley Vault left in the UK and they don't sell any good collectible stuff..

If Europe wouldn't be so Oakley unfriendly maybe prices would be differen and also t if things would be easier to find..

On most of the stuff I have I had to pay import duty and some of the items are under what I paid for it..

Back