• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Watch Collection

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
Here is my collection! It isn't as big or nice as some of the other ones on here, but I really enjoy seeing and collecting the watches that Oakley makes!

TB I
TBII
Hollow Point
D1
Judge I
MM with Blk Unobtainium band
Custom White on White Holeshot
Black Detonator
12 Gauge Carbon
Kill Switch
Double Tap SS
GMT
Stealth Judge I
Stealth 12 Gauge
White face 12 Gauge

Watch Collection.jpg

Watch Collection 1.jpg

watch collection 2.jpg

watch collection 3.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

double tap.JPG

GMT white.JPG

stealth Judge.jpg

stealth 12 gauge.JPG

View attachment 180680

View attachment 180685

white 12 gauge.jpg

View attachment 169707

View attachment 261393

View attachment 261395

Last edited:
this is my collection. There are many like it but this one is mine.

lol...

OAKLEY CREED:

This is my Oakley collection. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My collection is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My collection, without me, is useless. Without my collection, I am useless. I must wear my collection true. I must wear better than my enemy who is trying to style in another brand. I must out-style him before he out-styles me. I will...

My collection and I know that what counts in style is not the frames we wear, the money we spend, nor the colorways we choose. We know that it is the attitude that counts. We will keep it real...

My collection is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its colorways and its SKUs. I will keep my collection clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My collection and I are the defenders of our Oakleydom. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Oakley's and there is no enemy, but peace!