• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My oil skin destroy the anti reflective coating inside of polarized hijinx lenses!!

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
Hello , i have a pair of polarized Hijinx and the inside of lenses start Bubbling and Peeling inside .
i make some research and i discover this hapens with a lot of people , and i know i have to clean the sunglasses , the problem is that my eyebrows always get in touch with interior of lenses so its impossible to keep them clean i have to clean them every day on the end of the day with soap and water .
the problem is that they start bubbling and peeling even if i clean them in the end of the day , the chemistry reaction seems to hapen immediately when my oil skin gets in contact with lenses , so even if i clean they in the end of the day , i have no chance cause they are already bubbled and peeling !!!!
so maybe i cant use polarized lenses , so my doubt is this , all polarized oakley lenses have that Anti Reflective coating inside ???
Cause i dont have any problem with non polarized oakley lenses , i have no peeling and no bubbles .
i want to buy the pit boss polarized but i have afraid of having the same problem .

"all polarized oakley lenses have that Anti Reflective coating inside ???"

Are you trying to be more smart than me ?!
I am being ironic.!
But i never told is because polarization , i ask IF all polarized lenses have the AR coating inside ??

Last edited:
"all polarized oakley lenses have that Anti Reflective coating inside ???"

Are you trying to be more smart than me ?!
I am being ironic.!
But i never told is because polarization , i ask IF all polarized lenses have the AR coating inside ??

All lenses have AR, polar or not.

All lenses have AR, polar or not.

Really , are you sure?
So why i only have this problem with the polarized black iridium from Hijinx?
Maybe its because bad chemistry , because my oil skin dont do the same on other oakley lenses.
Its because that i think only the polarized have the A.R coating inside.

[Q
you could always wax your eyebrows off....
emoji12.png

looool ahahah , its funny , cause you can tell me all lenses have the A.R coating inside , so if they all have and only the Hijinx lenses hapens this problem ( I use more than 10 pairs of Oakleys ) , so the Hijinx lenses are defective or have a poor A.R coating .
But no problem i talk with Oakley and i will send my lenses to them , probabily they will give me a new pair of lenses , i have a good argumentation loololol

Back