• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My ongoing collection

So almost after a year since I've joined OF, I never imagined that I would get hooked and eventually build a collection of my own. I only wanted to replace my only juliet that I thought that I lost.

I replaced the small stand with a single wide, and it just went 'crazy' trying to fill the spaces . I would say that at this point, I have fulfilled with what I wanted, collecting a number of juliet's and unexpectedly the xs's which has grown on me.

OF is great place, especially if you are a fan of what Oakley offered back in the days of the true Xmetals. I've dealt with numerous people and never was once I was disappointed on any of those transactions. Truly a lot of great people here !

Here's my collection now (including non-oakley items that is in the case):

View attachment 460968

View attachment 460969

View attachment 460971

View attachment 460972

View attachment 460973

Wow!!! Congrats!!!! Impressive for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20190210_105826.jpg
20190210_105833.jpg
20190210_105838.jpg
20190210_105842.jpg

cleaned up my case and moved stuff around to get ready for some non xmetal glasses ..

Man, your collection looks great. I remember when you sent me the pic of your first case and the IH Juliet and 24K XX in it. The student has become the teacher!!!!! Nice work my friend. Congratulations!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back