NCHornet

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I have had a couple pairs of Juliets for the past 10 plus years now. A few years back I saw my first TIO2 pair and knew one day I had to have a pair. That times is now, found a great deal on the forum for a pair of Juliets and he shipped straight to Mark, thanks again for that, you know who you are. I told Mark I wanted something a little bit unique and he told me about the plasma blast job and I saw a photo of this with flat black nose and arms on page 156 of his sticky thread. This was my perfect Juliet. I just got a PM from the man himself and with the photo below. To say I am thrilled is an understatement, this is exactly what I wanted and Mark nailed it, they look better than I thought they would with those blue lenses. I have 3 new sets waiting on its arrival. I have one set of BIP lenses, one set of the titanium silver in the Revant HC3 line, and this morning I made a deal with the ninja for a new pair of Ikon silver chrome lenses. Thanks to all the members who helped make this possible and thanks again to Mark, aka the X-MAN .
NCH
1446506263867_zps5hmgwbc7.jpg
This is the Plasma Blast orbs, Flat Black nose and ear stems with polished rivets.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

NCHornet

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Thanks, when I saw this in his thread I knew that was the way I wanted my next pair to look like, lol!!!! I don't think Mark ever said who the other person was who had this finish done. If it is a member here, thanks for the great idea!!! Maybe Mark has done 100's like this one, but I haven't seen them, similar but not exactly. The polished rivets do look sharp, don't they? I will post pics when I pop some of the new lenses in them.
Later

CarGuy

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Mark2112 does amazing work, doesn't he?

New Threads